12-Cup Muffin Pan
Professional pastry chefs and bakeries rely on pure aluminum for consistently perfect results. You can do the same with our commercial quality Naturals Bakeware Collection. These premium pans will never rust and they produce evenly browned baked goods every time.
This 12-cup muffin pan is perfect for baking, serving, and storing cupcakes and muffins, or small portions of savory dishes ike stuffing or quiches.
Details & Specifications
Cooking Surface: L: 2.75 in. W: 2.75 in. H: 1.25 in.
Twelve 2.5" cups capacity
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty Made in the USA
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Product photography courtesy of Nordicware