Ultimate Spoonula - GIR
When a spoon and a spatula fall in love...
Every kitchen needs one (or 4!) spoonulas. Combine delicate dessert ingredients, stir stovetop creations, and use as a tabletop server. One of our all--time favorite utensils, you'll reach for the spoonula time and time again.
THE GIR Difference:
A unibody construction and patent-pending fiberglass core sets GIR tools apart from other kitchen tools on the market. Unlike tools made with plastic, wood, or metal components, GIR tools are made from pharmaceutical grade silicone that won't:
- Warp in the dishwasher
- Get too hot to touch
- Show burn marks
- Come apart
- Trap food particles or germs (antimicrobial)
Other Features and Specs:
- Sharp edges for precise scraping
- Thin, straight sides glide along pans and stir without harming delicate ingredients
- Wide, gently curved bowls creates ideal scooping volume
- Completely safe on nonstick cookware
- BPA & BPS free
- Heat proof from -40F - 464F & heat resistant to 550F.
- Easy to clean
Meet the Maker: GIR
GIR (Get it Right) was started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. After thousands of hours in the kitchen using two-piece spatulas that just didn't cut it, the GIR Team designed a product with carefully chosen materials, an uncompromising focus on quality, and a bit of attitude, the GIR silicone spatula was born in 2012. Today, the GIR line consists of utensils and wares that help you get cooking, baking, and entertaining right!